What sets PSC apart from other area surgery centers and hospitals?
At Pacific Surgical Center, we are committed to providing the highest-quality surgical care and service using the most advanced procedures, technology and expertise. Our state-of-the-art surgical care delivers excellent outcomes at a fraction of the time and cost of surgeries performed in a hospital.
- Extraordinary patient-first care and service.
- Two operating rooms and an endoscopy suite.
- State-of-the-art surgical technology and equipment.
- All surgeries are minimally invasive, minimizing pain and discomfort, scarring and recovery time.
- All procedures performed by board- certified or board-eligible physicians.
- All nursing staff ACLS certified — with operating room and recovery room certification.
- Anesthesia administered by board-certified physicians from Longview Anesthesiology Group.
- Transparent pricing model.
- Minimal pre-surgery wait time for patients.
- Convenience. Most services are provided within the PSI facility. No need for multiple office visits with different providers before your surgery. Other conveniences include location; easy parking and check-in; greater privacy; large, comfortable recovery rooms; less paperwork; less waiting time or risk of delays in treatment — as compared to hospitals
Can I receive surgical care at PSC even if my physician isn’t a tenant there?
Absolutely. With a referral from your physician, you are eligible for outpatient treatment at PSC.
What services are offered at Pacific Surgical Center?
PSC features two operating rooms and an endoscopy suite. Our board-certified and board-eligible physicians specialize in surgical treatments in the following areas:
- General Surgery
What is the cost of surgery at PSC compared to my local hospital?
Procedures performed at PSC are traditionally 30 to 60 percent less expensive than similar procedures performed at hospitals. Of course, this is just a ballpark figure, and the exact charge for the facility portion of your procedure — and for the portion you are responsible for — is unique. Click here for our price list. Or call 360.442.7900 to talk with our helpful, caring staff about the details relating to your individual needs.
Is a pre-op appointment required?
Yes. During your pre-operation appointment, you will have an opportunity to go through your medical history with our staff and ask any questions, or address any concerns, you may have.
What do I need to bring with me on the day of my surgery?
On the scheduled date of your surgery, please bring the following items with you:
- Insurance information/card
- Eyeglasses/hearing aids, if needed
- Any current medications:
- Heart medication (in its original prescription bottle)
- Crutches, walkers or other necessary equipment
- Detailed medication list (unless already completed on the Medical History form)
Will you work with my primary-care physician to make sure I get the care I need?
At PSC, we will work with your physician in order to provide you with the best possible care. We take pride in cultivating great relationships with referring doctors, starting with making the referral process easy by always being accessible and responsive to consult with your physician.
Will my insurance plan cover my treatment and any tests you order for me?
That depends entirely on your insurance plan… but we’ll be happy to help with that. When you call for an appointment, we’ll do an insurance pre-authorization, and we can also help determine what is or isn’t covered, including tests and treatments. Generally, insurance covers tests and treatments that are medically necessary, although your insurance carrier may not cover the entire expense of outpatient surgeries. As a result, patients are responsible for at least a portion of the cost. The extent of coverage and patient financial responsibility varies from plan to plan, and should be explained in your Summary of Plan Benefits. You may also wish to contact your insurance carrier directly. Financial counseling is available to all PSC patients.
What insurance plans do you accept?
To determine if your insurance carrier and plan are accepted at PSC, please refer to our Insurance page. There you’ll find an updated list of accepted insurance plans as well as details about our insurance policies.
Do you file my insurance claim for me?
We bill all insurance companies, contracted or not. Our friendly, helpful staff will file your claim on your behalf.
What type of payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, checks and cash.